The obligatory introduction post

Hello there! Nice to see you, thank you for taking a look here!
My name is AJ, and this little corner of the internet is mine to post my thoughts, interests and crazes in. I'm twenty years old as of now, I'm Dutch, and I'm a decently long-standing wearer of lolita fashion (five years as of 2018).
The thing that got me started in the style? This blog, F Yeah Lolita. I stumbled upon it when I was a young teenager looking for gothic clothes, but I became bewitched by lolita instead. I spent whole evenings reading, pining over the pictures and planning out all the wardrobes I would one day have. I bought my first pieces, joined my local community, and became a tried-and-true lolita. And slowly but surely, F Yeah Lolita stopped updating. Caro's Instagram is still active, and many blogs do still update, but I have yet to find one with the same romantic outlook and interesting text based posts that F Yeah Lolita did.
So, after a good two years, I asked myself "why not write that blog yourself?". There's no way I'm the only one who prefers longer articles and lifestyle-centered posts to the hauls and videos that are popular right now, so even if I won't have the enjoyment of waiting for new articles to read myself, I hope I can at least bring it to you!

So, what can you expect in this blog? Well, for starters, I want to expand a little on the usual hauls and photo-heavy posts that dominate the lolita blogging world. I'd love to write instead, about lolita itself, but also the lifestyle around it, like sewing, baking and improving and fine-tuning my coording skills. Furthermore, I plan to make a series for new girls who are interested in the style, so they can have all the information necessary in one place. Lastly I've always wanted to join in on the Lolita Blog Carnival project and this challenge.

For now, I can't promise to stick to a schedule, as I still go to school and I don't always have the time to sit down and write down big walls of text. I am however planning on keeping this blog up in the air for a good while!

Hopefully see you soon!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bodyline review

Why gyaru died and lolita lives

New Bodyline releases